Our customers have found many additional uses for our bells through the years, such as:
1. For dogs and cats, to keep track of them.
2. Parrot owners, and those with large hookbills find that their birds are unable to break these bells, can't dent them, and cannot remove the ringers from the sleigh bells; and that the birds love to play with them, by the hour, enjoying the sound which owners find melodious and non-annoying.
3. Small bells to hang on the cinch ring of your saddle, under the belly, for those who pack in the mountains, as a deterrent to bears, giving them ample warning and time to vacate the premises.
4. Adding a series of sleigh bells, increasing in size, to a collar to create a melodious jingle-bell, sleigh-bell sound appropriate for any time of year.
5. To hang on a shop door, a pleasant way to be advised that you have a customer.
6. Attach to llamas when packing, again, a predator deterrent.
7. Attach to backpacks in the high country for hikers, again a most pleasant safety measure.
8. Motorcyclists have used our bells on their front axles to warn wildlife of their approach.
9. Our bells have been used in weddings, when nothing else would do.
10. To keep track of livestock.
11. To create a noise deterrent to predators.
And many other uses...
And the best thing...these bells don't EVER rust. All cast of solid brass to give beauty and lovely sound for a lifetime.